|Number of Pieces||100|
About this item
- PULLS THE PERFECT CUP: The pantented wave design reduces contact between the brewing space and the filter itself for a more balanced extraction and a flavorful, full-bodied cup of coffee every time. The design of the filters work in perfect harmony with Kalita Wave drippers to create a pool of water on top of the coffee bed that can help control agitation, helping maintain a uniform extraction without too much turbulation (which could lead to over extraction).
- PERFECT FOR BEGINNERS AND PROFESSIONALS: You'll find the Kalita Wave pour over coffee filters used in the world's top specialty cafes and professional coffee-making competitions. But they are also the perfect filters for pour-over beginners. Cone filters require perfect grinds and pouring technique in order to prevent stalling and over-extraction. The wave filter's flat bottom, on the other hand, maintains a wide and even coffee bed, allowing water to permeate and leave the filter evenly.
- PREMIUM CONSTRUCTION: Made in Japan out premium thick paper stock. Our Kalita Wave 185 filters are oxygen bleached for environmental sustainability and to maintain your coffee's perfect balanced taste.
- SPECIALLY MADE FOR KALITA WAVE POUR-OVER DRIPPERS: For best results use your Kalita Wave filters with the same size Kalita Wave dripper in either glass, ceramic or stainless steel.
- SATISFACTION : Kalita is a family-owned Japanese compaany that adheres to the highest standards of manufacturing excellence. Contact us with any problems and we will make things right.